PPR offers many different types of finishing services. Below is our list. If you dont see a product or service listed below, please contact us.
- Plastic Comb: This binding is very useful if you would like to remove and replace pages later. It is a simple matter to remove the comb, punch and/or change the pages, and then rebind the book.
- Tape: The Tape Bind is a quick-and-easy way to bind manuals or course packets in large numbers. The pages are glued into the bind rather than being punched, so the process is considerably faster. Thinner books can even be bound inside the copier as it runs.
- Coil: The Coil Bind is a true spiral binding. It's sleek and secure, with 33 holes along the binding edge. With a coil bind, you can easily flip the pages around to the back, allowing you to conveniently hold an open book with one hand.
- Signature Booklet (saddle-stitch): This is one of the simpler binding methods and can also be performed while the machine is running. For this binding, 11x17 pages are folded in half to 8.5x11 and double stapled along the edge. It's similar to the way magazines are bound. We can also saddle-stitch 8.5 x 11 sheets after they are folded in half to 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
PPR maintains an inventory of plastic combs, tape, and coils in black only. If you would like another color, please contact us
- PPR can collate your job as requested. Collation can include clear covers, tabs, and various inserts of different color paper.
PPR can cut or trim your job to your specifications, allowing for multiple copies to be made from one sheet. Cutting examples include postcards, bookmarks, handbills, business cards*, etc.
*Please let us know if your job requires special folding.
Two or Three hole punches can be made in the following areas.
Please let us know if your job requires special hole punching.
PPR can laminate any sheet of paper up to 42" x Any Length
- Cold Press Lamination: softer, flexible
- Heat Lamination: thicker, stiff lamination for greater durability
- Self-Adhesive Lamination: a stiff lamination with adhesive on one side for mounting
- Mounted Lamination: documents laminated to a foam board
PPR can staple your job. This does not include Signature Booklets. Please refer to Binding for the Booklet option.
- One Staple: left, right, top center
- Two Staples: top, left or right
PPR can print tabs for your binders. We carry 90# text, 5 bank white 9x11 inch printable tabs. Simply provide a list of tab headings.